Nokia World 2009...

2009-08-30 18:53 UTC by Tim Samoff

Nokia World 2009

As many of you know, Andrew and I will be traveling to Stuttgart, Germany this week to attend Nokia World. We are very excited (and appreciative) that Nokia has placed such importance on having some Maemo Community members present for the unveriling of Maemo 5 and the new N900. There has been quite a lot of buzz since the Maemo 5 site launched this past week and even more visitors to the site than imagined (maemo.nokia.com had over 12-million page views in the first 24-hours that it was live). There have also be many new visitors to maemo.org. It's pretty amazing all the way around.

Andrew and I aren't just going to Nokia World for fun, though. We will be microblogging the entire event. Rather than creating an entirely new Twitter hashtag, I figured it would be a good idea to just use #maemo5. I'll also be taking photos and posting them for everyone to see.

Lastly, I don't know about Andrew, but I've already received a number of emails from people who had questions about the Maemo 5 and the N900. This is fine, but we're not going to be able to tell you much until after we see everything at Nokia World. There have been some great questions so far -- keep 'em coming -- but don't expect any answers until after Wednesday or Thursday.

Comments:

There have been no comments so far.

Comments:

You must be logged in to make comments.

Back