Council logs for meeting on September 7th, 2012

2012-09-26 16:26 UTC by Craig Woodward

Due to time demands meeting minutes were not produced until 9-25.  Sorry for the delay!

Meeting held on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting (logs)
Attending: Woody14619, Ivgalvez, SD69i, DocScrutinizer05, Kerio

Summary of 15:00 meeting with X-Fade:

  • Council elections were announced, X-Fade will help w/ elections.
  • Discussion on using a single token for multiple elections.
  • X-Fade commits to handling CC if Woody can make single-token work.
  • Bergie will look at why Merlin can't get access.
  • Nokia rep for giving SSL certs for sites has gone missing.

Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):

  • Council Elections Started
  • Infrastructure status
  • Bylaws updates

Topic 1 (Council Elections Started )

  • Woody announced elections, things are moving along.

Topic 2 (Infrastructure discussion)

  • Woody will look to update the voting software to do multi-token voting.
  • We should be able to use the machine for CC if that gets done soon.

Topic 3 (Bylaws updates)

  • New questions are being asked, some require more info, all please review.
  • SD69 is doing a revision with required legal bits.
  • We should attempt to settle bylaws before the 15th.
  • We should re-post articles into TMO/ML/Blog, etc.

Topic 4 (Misc)

  • Discussion about bylaws and Karma, how to codify?


There have been no comments so far.


You must be logged in to make comments.