2016-05-31 Meeting Minutes

0
0
2016-06-07 17:50 UTC by Eetu Kahelin

Meeting held 2016-05-31 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting (logs)

Attending: eekkelund, reinob, Win7Mac, juiceme

Partial: pichlo

Absent:

Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):

  • Topic Coding competition

(Topic Coding competition):

  • There is thread in TMO
  • Community feedback was quite low when poll was created in last december
  • At least councilors and MC e.V. are willing to fund prizes
  • Prizes could be cash and/or devices(e.g. Raspberry Pi's and donation devices)
  • Making competition to happen means *a lot* of organising and getting people involved in it

Action Items:
  • old items:
    • The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
    • Ask about tor and https from techstaff (reinob)
  • new items:
    • Could we make coding competetion happen

Solved Action Items:
  • Check missing priviledges to the Council blog (juiceme)
  • Find out if https is doable (pichlo)
  • Arrange Council permissions on TMO to new Councillors. (juiceme)

Back