2016-05-17 Meeting Minutes

0
0
2016-05-31 19:04 UTC by Eetu Kahelin

Meeting held 2016-05-17 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting (logs)

Attending: eekkelund, pichlo, Win7Mac, juiceme, M4rtinK

Partial: chem|st

Absent: reinob

Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):

  • Topic Tor users being blacklisted, read-only option for blacklisted IPs
  • Full httpS support for maemo.org
  • Spam to garage email
  • Bitcoin

(Topic Tor users being blacklisted, read-only option for blacklisted IPs):

  • There is thread in TMO
  • Council members agreed that maemo.org should have tor access read only
  • If it is doable, should be done with "hidden service"

(Full httpS support for maemo.org):

  • Council members agreed that maemo.org should have full https support
  • pichlo volunteered to find out more

(Spam to garage email):

  • One should harden own filters oneself

(Bitcoin):

  • We should accept bitcoin if it is cheap to accept

Action Items:
  • old items:
    • The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
    • Arrange Council permissions on TMO to new Councillors. (juiceme)
  • new items:
    • Find out if https is doable (pichlo)

Solved Action Items:
  • Add new Councillors to the mailing list and remove the old. (juiceme)
  • Get cloaks for new Councillors. (juiceme)

Back