2014-09-30 Meeting Minutes

0
0
2014-10-08 22:29 UTC by Peter Leinchen

Meeting held 2014-09-30 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting (logs)

Attending: Jussi Ohenoja (juiceme), Philippe Coval (rZr), Niel Nielsen (nieldk), Peter Leinchen (peterleinchen)

Partial: Gido Griese (Win7Mac), Paul Healey (sixwheeledbeast)

Absent: Joerg Reisenweber (DocScrutinizer05)

Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):

  • DocScrutinizer/joerg_rw stepped down from Council?
  • Transition to Maemo e.V., referendum
  • Open points, karma

Topic (DocScrutinizer/joerg_rw stepped down from Council?):

  • A longer discussion about whether DocScrutinizer/joerg_rw stepped down from council, or not?
    At least he said so on TMO a few times, but did not yet announce something to Council or on mailing list. Also he did not yet answer to a mail sent by juiceme (in private). Neither did he appear for the last 4 weeks meetings.
    Therefore the Council sees him fully absent. And will try to get an official statement from him once more.

Topic (Transition to Maemo e.V., referendum):

  • Juiceme's post request-for-comments on TMO about the relationship of the Council <-> the e.V. started to get some user comments.
    This discussion should continue on TMO and be the basis for the referendum text.
  • Juiceme asked chem|st about creation of web pages (sub pages on maemo.org) for the e.V.: techstaff should be asked for arrangement and giving rights to board members (i.e. juiceme, nieldk).

Topic (Open points, karma):

  • Short discussion abut open points. Especially the karma system.
  • Karma recalculation is okay, only wiki edits (according to Doc) should not work correctly.
  • Another point is/was the CSS bug on https://wiki.maemo.org.

Action Items:
  • -- old items:
  • Check if karma calculation/evaluation is fixed. - Karma calculation should work, only wiki entries (according to Doc) not considered. To be cross-checked ...
  • NielDK to prepare a draft for letter to Jolla. - Obsolete
  • Sixwheeledbeast to clarify the CSS issue on wiki.maemo.org with techstaff. - Done
  • juiceme to create a wording draft for the referendum (to be counterchecked by council members). - See
  • Everybody to make up their own minds about referendum and give feedback.
  • -- new items:
  • Juiceme to send mail to DocScrutinizer/joerg_rw asking on behalf of council for a statement about his councilor status.
  • Peterleinchen to check CSS bug and inform techstaff.

Back