hildon-libs 0.14.11 Reference Manual
Table of Contents
- A base widget to present application. Deprecated, use HildonProgram instead.
- A widget which present one view of an application
- A helper to create Maemo specific views, which are using scrollable area
- Widget representing a top-level window in the Hildon framework.
- An object that represents an application running in the Hildon framework.
- A widget to open HildonColorChooserDialog
- A dialog to choose a color.
- A widget for selecting a color
- A popup dialog for editing a color and showing the edited result
- A widget that allows increasing or decreasing a value within a pre-defined range
- Base class for widgets that display a volume bar
- A widget that displays a horizontal volume bar
- A widget used to identify a place from a content
- A widget for picking days on which a certain event should take place
- A dialog popup widget which lets the user set the time
- Being used where ever a number of single tap activatable items need to be presented (e.g. Control Panel applets)
- Creating grid items used by HildonGrid
- A widget used to enter a number within a pre-defined range
- A widget is used to ask bounds of a range
- A widget used to enter time or duration in hours, minutes, and optional seconds
- A widget which queries a date from user or opens a HildonCalendarPopup
- A special toolbar to be used with HildonAppView
- A single-child container widget that precedes the contained widget with a field label and an optional icon
- deprecated widget. Use HildonBanner instead
- A widget to ask confirmation from the user
- Displaying the notification when a move operation is in progress.
- A dialog used to set, change or remove a password
- A widget used to get a password
- A widget which allows a user to enter an username and a password
- A widget for defining the sorting order of items
- A widget used to allow users to select a font with certain properties
- A widget to create a guided installation process wizard
- A helper which contains a button in a normal dialog to open a help if required
- An esd-based utility function for playing a sound
- Wrappers for setting GtkEntry and GtkTextView input modes and autocapitalization.
- Not a widget, just a helper
Index of deprecated symbols
Index of new symbols in 0.12.0
Index of new symbols in 0.12.2
Index of new symbols in 0.12.4
Index of new symbols in 0.12.8
Index of new symbols in 0.12.10
Object Hierarchy >>