PeopleWhoWantStuff

Link your name with the stuff you want and or are willing to work on.

If this list gets big, put your stuff on your user page.

• We need an HP financial calculator emulator ported. Lygea Calculators make some excellent ones for Palm and mobil Windows OSes, but they say they have no immediate plans to port to Maemo. Help!!!

** AaronPeterson ** alpeterson g mail com would like: * an application or .deb that can be installed to do the gain root for us. ( I'm hoping that the application installer is suid root) HowDoiGetRoot - installer is run as user 'install' with nopasswd-sudo, so gainroot without r&d-mode is probably not possible (if that's what you meant) * instructions on how to hook up a powered usb hub with thumb drive, keyboard and mouse support http://770.fs-security.com/keyboards.html * an alarm of some sort * a virtual framebuffer that supports larger screen sizes. -- so that improperly ported (read: ones that I'm in a hurry to use or try myself) apps are still usable

**Modifications ** to existing apps * the sketch program to startwith a larger drawing * the handwriting recognition app to be able to adjust for skewed handwriting and better space / * caps only / lowercase only for handwriting recognition capitalization ignoring... * single click switch between handwriting, keyboard and symbol * a low memory theme. ( I don't need a background image or textured taskbar maybe a theme editor (check out matchbox) * opera stylesheet choosing (be able to choose the pda version of a website, or unthemed version) * ability to select part of the text / (in the edit menu, additional option "select" in addition to select all etc) -do you know about double-click-drag? Or do you want something additional?

Development * I want maemo templates in kdevelop / ability to run scratchbox / debug / text from whatever IDE is supported * Personally, I want to avoid gnome like the plague.. but I don't know about gtk... maybe port qtopia to the 770? * inclusion of scratchbox and maemo in gentoo portage

ImprovementIdeas