Eases to switch on/off speakers while on the phone and answer/end phone calls
Creates shortcuts to easily switch the speakers on and off or answer or end calls while
you are either making phone call or speaking on the phone. This has no effect when the
headphone or bluetooth headset is plugged in. Currently, answering and ending calls only
work for standard calls and not on Skype and GTalk. Shortcuts available are:
1) Sliding out/in keyboard turns on/off speakers respectively.
2) Half pressing and releasing camera button (It turns speakers on if they are off and
3) Uses proximity sensor to turn on/off speakers while on the phone.
4) Long (1 sec) half pressing camera button answers or ends the call.
5) Open dashboard when the speakers are turned on.
6) Half (1/2 sec) press camkey to toggle proximity when in use.
7) Half pressing camkey while answering call disables proximity