Free & Open Source license
An easy-to-use personal database application
PortaBase is a program for conveniently managing one-table database files.
It can be used as a shopping list, password manager, media inventory,
financial tracker, TODO list, address book, photo album, and more. It is
available for many platforms, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows, and Maemo.
- String, Integer, Decimal, Boolean, Note (multi-line text), Date, Time,
Calculation, Sequence, Image, and Enum column types;
- custom data views (subsets of the columns in any order);
- filter the displayed rows using sets of conditions;
- sort the rows by any combination of columns, each in ascending or
- add, delete, rearrange, and rename columns at any time;
- view summary statistics for columns (total, average, min, max, etc.);
- import data from CSV, XML, and MobileDB files;
- export data to CSV, HTML, and XML files;
- command-line format conversions (to and from XML, from MobileDB,
- optional data file encryption.