Council logs for meeting on September 7th, 2012

Council logs for meeting on September 7th, 2012

Community Council: Craig Woodward

2012-09-26 16:26 UTC
Due to time demands meeting minutes were not produced until 9-25.  Sorry for the delay!

Meeting held on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting ([logs][1])
Attending: Woody14619, Ivgalvez, SD69i, DocScrutinizer05, Kerio

## Summary of 15:00 meeting with X-Fade:

* Council elections were announced, X-Fade will help w/ elections.
* Discussion on using a single token for multiple elections.
* X-Fade commits to handling CC if Woody can make single-token work.
* Bergie will look at why Merlin can't get access.
* Nokia rep for giving SSL certs for sites has gone missing.

## Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):

* Council Elections Started
* Infrastructure status
* Bylaws updates

### Topic 1 (Council Elections Started )

* Woody announced elections, things are moving along.

### Topic 2 (Infrastructure discussion)

* Woody will look to update the voting software to do multi-token voting.
* We should be able to use the machine for CC if that gets done soon.

### Topic 3 (Bylaws updates)

* New questions are being asked, some require more info, all please review.
* SD69 is doing a revision with required legal bits.
* We should attempt to settle bylaws before the 15th.
* We should re-post articles into TMO/ML/Blog, etc.

### Topic 4 (Misc)

* Discussion about bylaws and Karma, how to codify?


  •  Reply